As explained in architecture
links have are implemented by instances of LinkManager interface.
These managers are declared in extension point com.alveole.studio.linkmanager
<!ELEMENT extension (linkmanager)>
point CDATA #REQUIRED
id CDATA #REQUIRED
name CDATA #IMPLIED>
- must contain com.alveole.studio.linkmanager
- a required unique identifier of this LinkManager.
- an optional name of the extension instance
Extension point contains one and exactly one linkmanager
<!ELEMENT linkmanager (#EMPTY)>
class CDATA #REQUIRED>
- the fully qualified name of the class that implements LinkManager interface.
You can use this extension point to add new specific link types. There are currently few implementations of LinkManagers:
- JspToUrlLinkManager: this manager enables to link a JSP to any type of node that can be called by URL.
- PackageToAnyLinksManager: this manager enables to link a package to any type of node, and vice versa.
- Struts2LinkManager: this manager enables to link struts2 actions to any view, or to any URL callable node.